Friday, August 12, 2016

Walking with my camera inside the Chocolate factory

A great place to indulge in some authentic premium chocolate in the company of your loved ones. Today I am alone at the chocolate factory with a great book to indulge in 'Jesus in blue jeans'. I have a couple hours before my next appointment hence I chose this calm place to spend my time wisely. Grateful to my daughter for introducing me to chocolate factory a year back and ever since it has become my favourite place to relax within Kochi city. My favourites are the hot chocolate and the brownie. Founded and managed by Captain Kuruvilla, who spun his hobby into a successful business , chocolate factory is just opposite to saritha savitha sangetha movie theatre , adjacent to Kochi dental clinic.

Website cocoacraft.inhttp://www.cocoacraft.in
Facebook cocoacraftchocolatefactory