Saturday, November 13, 2010

Visit to Royal palm gardens




Royal palm is a villa project nearing completion, located at Puthenpally, very near to the puthenpally church. It is just 7 km from edappally, which is fast becoming the epicenter of Kochi. The only bottle neck between Varapuzha and Edappally is the delayed railway over bridge at Edappally, which is creating traffic jams on the varapuzha - edappally route. Now the government has awarded this project to a reputed construction group, and they have already started work on this project. Knowing this, the demand for land in this area is on the upward spiral. This is the right time to invest in this area.

When I visited this project site recently, I was slightly disappointed because the quality of work and the progress of work are excellent. I had an opportunity to invest in this project a couple of years back, which i did not do, instead I invested in another project near Alwaye, which is really limping. When I compare this project with the other one where I invested, I must really admire the team behind this project. My best wishes to them for all their future endeavors.

If you want more details about this project, please contact Saju Simon @ 0091 9847769157